The minimum requirements in Nigeria are:
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma
- Nigeria Certificate of Education
- 2 passes at GCE A level AND 3 passes at SSCE/GCE O level
For further information, click here
|Work experience||Three years.|
|Number of exams||Up to 14, depending on exemptions.|
|How long does it take?||Three to four years on average.|
|What else is involved?||A professional ethics module.|
Achieve Qualifications Along The Way
On your way to ACCA membership, there are lots of qualifications you can achieve along the way. This is a great way to show your knowledge and skills to employers and helps keep you on track and motivated. You can achieve:
- A Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- An Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- A BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University.